Read e-book online Assessment in Second Language Pronunciation PDF
By Okim Kang,April Ginther
Assessment in moment Language Pronunciation highlights the significance of pronunciation within the overview of moment language talking talent. top researchers from world wide disguise functional concerns in addition to theoretical rules, allowing the knowledge and alertness of the speculation thinking about overview in pronunciation.
Key good points of this publication include:
- Examination of key standards in pronunciation evaluation, together with intelligibility, comprehensibility and accentedness;
- Exploration of the effect of global Englishes and English as a Lingua Franca on pronunciation assessment;
- Evaluation of the validity and reliability of trying out, together with research of scoring methodologies;
- Discussion of present and destiny perform in assessing pronunciation through speech acceptance technology.
Assessment in moment Language Pronunciation is essential analyzing for college students learning modules on pronunciation and language trying out and assessment.
Read Online or Download Assessment in Second Language Pronunciation PDF
Best linguistics books
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2012 im Fachbereich Sprachwissenschaft / Sprachforschung (fachübergreifend), be aware: 1,7, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz (Translations-, Sprach- und Kulturwissenschaft), Veranstaltung: Sprachwissenschaft, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: 1. Einführung 31. 1Ziel und Aufbau der Arbeit 31.
Yiddish and gear surveys the social, linguistic and highbrow background of the Yiddish language in the conventional civilisation of Jewish Ashkenaz in relevant, after which in japanese Europe, and its interplay with the encircling non-Jewish tradition. It explores a number of the ways that Yiddish has empowered plenty and served political agendas.
In recent times, linguists have more and more grew to become to the cognitive sciences to develop their research into the roots and improvement of language. With the appearance of cognitive-linguistic, usage-based and complex-adaptive versions of language, linguists at the present time are using methods and insights from cognitive psychology, neuropsychology, social psychology and different similar fields.
This publication offers a sociolinguistics of educational publishing from an old and modern standpoint. utilizing Swedish academia as a case examine, it specializes in publishing practices inside heritage and psychology. the writer demonstrates how new regimes of study overview and performance-based investment are impinging on college existence.
- Water Is Thicker than Blood: An Augustinian Theology of Marriage and Singlehood
- Handbook of Japanese Syntax (Handbooks of Japanese Language and Linguistics)
- Visible Variation: Comparative Studies on Sign Language Structure (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM])
- The Dialects of Modern German: A Linguistic Survey
- The Linguistics Wars
- Dialectology meets Typology: Dialect Grammar from a Cross-Linguistic Perspective (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM])
Additional resources for Assessment in Second Language Pronunciation
Assessment in Second Language Pronunciation by Okim Kang,April Ginther