Download e-book for iPad: A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers by John Dent,Ronald M Harden,Dan Hunt,John Dent MMEd MD
By John Dent,Ronald M Harden,Dan Hunt,John Dent MMEd MD FHEA FRCSEd,Ronald M Harden OBE MD FRCP(Glas) FRCPC FRCSEd,Dan Hunt MD MBA
The 5th variation of the hugely praised sensible consultant for clinical lecturers offers a bridge among the theoretical features of scientific schooling and the supply of enthusiastic and potent educating in easy technological know-how and scientific drugs. Healthcare pros are devoted academics and this booklet is an important advisor to aid them maximise their functionality.
- This very popular e-book recognises the significance of academic abilities within the supply of caliber educating in medicine.
- The contents supply precious insights into all very important points of scientific schooling today.
- A best educationalist from the us joins the book’s editorial team.
- The continuous emergence of recent themes is acknowledged during this re-creation with 9 new chapters: The position of sufferers as academics and assessors; clinical humanities; Decision-making; substitute drugs; worldwide information; schooling at a time of ubiquitous info; Programmative evaluation; pupil engagement; and Social accountability.
- An enlarged crew of authors from greater than 15 international locations presents either a global viewpoint and a multi-professional method of issues of curiosity to all healthcare teachers.
Read or Download A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers PDF
Best medical education & training books
Written through the yank Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) — the top association for perianesthesia nursing schooling, perform, criteria and examine — this e-book is the one question-based CAPA and CPAN examination evaluate on hand. All seven-hundred questions comprise entire rationales and are separately referenced to present study.
Use the confirmed structure of the best-selling secrets and techniques SeriesTM to organize for the USMLE Step 1. offered as questions and solutions in accordance with medical vignettes, USMLE Step 1 secrets and techniques will help you in not just conserving yet knowing key details for the forums. Co-authored through Dr. Tom Brown, writer of quick assessment in body structure, and Dr.
This article makes the foundations and theories of health and private education obtainable for all readers, aiding them know how the physique works and responds to workout and the way to create workout courses that support consumers accomplish their health goals.
Das einzige, umfassende Referenzwerk zum aktuellen Wissensstand der Osteotomietechnik im deutschsprachigen Raum. In diesem Werk werden von besonders erfahrenen Autoren dieIndikationen und Grundlagen,Planungsschritte, Operationstechniken und die Nachbehandlung kniegelenknaher Osteotomien unter Berücksichtigung der neu entwickelten spezifischen Implantate und Verfahren dargestellt.
- Endokrinologie und Stoffwechsel kompakt (German Edition)
- The Hidden Curriculum: What They Don't Teach You At Medical School
- Health Literacy in Primary Care: A Clinician's Guide
- Praxis der Audiometrie (German Edition)
- The Question of Competence: Reconsidering Medical Education in the Twenty-First Century (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets E-Book
Extra resources for A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers
A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers by John Dent,Ronald M Harden,Dan Hunt,John Dent MMEd MD FHEA FRCSEd,Ronald M Harden OBE MD FRCP(Glas) FRCPC FRCSEd,Dan Hunt MD MBA